Contact us when you're ready to make a reservation or would like to check availability or make an enquiry.
Mountain Valley Booking and Cancellation Policy
Reservation & Cancellation Policy - Leisure & Tourism
Please note that Corporate and group bookings are subject to separate booking conditions.
- To confirm a booking we require credit card details (Visa or Mastercard), valid at the time of your visit.
- Corporate and group events require a 10% deposit to confirm the booking and the standard cancellation policy still applies.
- Please ensure you inform us of any special dietary requirements for any restaurant bookings a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Pets by arrangement prior to arrival only.
- Strictly no shooting.
- For safety and insurance reasons, ATV's and Motorbikes are not permitted.
- Prices include GST
- Wherever possible, you will receive via email, a confirmation for the numbers and services stipulated in your booking.
- Please note that Mountain Valley reserves the right to postpone or cancel any activities in the event of operational issues such as weather and/or land conditions. In this event you will be offered an alternative date of your choice subject to availability. If you are unable to change the date of your activity you will be eligible for a full activity refund.
- A 2.5% surcharge will be added automatically to credit card transactions.
- A non-refundable deposit/full payment may be charged to credit card on confirmation of booking.
- Please note that organisers of events with multiple guests are responsible for any fees owing in line with our cancellation policy or their guests who leave with money owing.
- Acceptance of these conditions is for the numbers stipulated in your booking.
- Please see cancellation fees below for any reduction of numbers, or cancellation of the entire booking:
- 48 hours – 100% of fees (if unable to on-sell)
- Cancellation of bookings at peak weekends will not be refunded
- No show with no notice – 100% of fees (if unable to on-sell)
- Postponement – please apply to us to waive the fees